Sunday, November 15, 2009

Good Family Fun- Redding Family Photographer

Taken 11-14-09. There are too many words to express how I feel about this family & Amber's mom, Kathy. I have known Amber for just over a year now & I love taking pictures of my "niece & nephew". Brandon & Amber have the biggest hearts as a couple & a family. Amber is a beautiful soul & Brandon helps her spirit continue to shine. You guys are the best & I always enjoy our time together. I applied a few trial coloring techniques with this post...wanted to changed things up a bit. I am so thankful for all I get with you. Time is short & you make it for me. Thank you & God bless you all. Amber, your family is the best & so glad I know you.
This is Elizabeth. She is their "adopted daughter" & a fun model. It was fun capturing her doing fun poses and she sure is a beautiful girl----- I mean woman.
These pics of Brandon & Amber are some of my favorites of the day. There is something about men who show love for their wives & Brandon brought it. Just look at how much he loves her. Such a sweet couple that are raising wonderful kiddos.
Thank you to all for the super fun day. Hope to see you again soon.
P.S. My son Matt also took some pictures of this family & I will post them soon. Thank you to both of my kids for helping me during family photo sessions, you guys are the best. Kids & pets just love both of you.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers