Friday, October 1, 2010

Get it while it's hot!! - Redding CA photography

$50.00 Holiday Session Special
  • Includes 1 hour session
  • 1 location (within Shasta County, CA area)
  • Up to 4 family members (additional price for larger families)
  • 10-20 images delivered on a cd
  • Limited appts available

In a recent post (& above), I showed photos of my sister Vicki & her kids during their family session. Not that I ever have to talk her kids into taking photos but she...is a different story & I happen to share that feeling. Howeverrrrr, it is sooooo important to our families that we get out from the LCD side of the camera & take some photos with them. More for our families & their memories of us, than for ourselves & if my sister can do it, trust me, you can do it.

So, in lieu of getting families together, I'm offering a 2010 special session price during my twin sister Bevs & my birthday month of October & Vicki & Glorias birthday month of November. Yes, there are 2 sets of twin girls in my family. All sessions must be scheduled prior to November 30, 2010. These images can be used on social networking sites such as facebook, myspace, etc (with restrictions), used as xmas cards, or printed for family gifts (images on cd are in 4x6 size but can be set to higher resolution, ask for more details). Due to the limited appts available, I'm asking you to contact me by email (kimsartistictouch@yahoo.com) or by leaving a comment to this post. Due to privacy purposes, I will NOT be displaying those comments, of course. Please make sure you include your email address &/or phone number for contacting you.

Hope to see you all very soon!

Kim

No comments:

Friends & Viewers