Friday, April 13, 2012

Tulips took a hit...

These first 2 photos are from today & are the result of the tulips taking a hit with a lot of down pours, often with hail over these last few days. They are still pretty in their own way but when you view below, you'll see them more in their glory. Each year, they are here for a limited time only, Enjoy!
I'm going to plant the yellow tulip bulbs (that got hailed on a while back, right after buying them), on the driveway side of the front yard in the Fall. That way we have yellow on each side, then plant these pink & orange tulips on each side to add the splash of color. I also have a few other kinds of bulbs I'm going to plant in the Fall so look out Spring 2013, I will be having a blast photographing all the color & I'll definitely share it with you. I hope more tulips bloom this year, this is the first time I've ever planted them so I'm not sure what's going to happen. I'm trying to be patient for the outcome, I love nature.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers