Friday, February 15, 2013

Bowling with the Pinkies....



Introducing my new pink bowling bag, along with my new bowling shoes & bowling ball. Have I mentioned I love pink. I think the guy at the Pro Shop thought I was a little crazy at first when we ordered my stuff, then when Jon went to pick the bags up, he told Jon that it was a pretty nice bag & that he even liked the pink. Haha.


The top compartment has a place for my shoes, then there's the compartment below with the ball. This is a pretty cool bag, they didn't have handles & wheels when my grandpa bowled way back when, so I feel like I've already scored big. That's about as close as I'm going to get to a big score too, lol, I know nothing about this sport but I'm looking forward to learning how to be a better player, it's like owniing my camera & never putting it in manual, that's not how I roll (pun intended haha).


Marissa & Matt are pretty excited about practicing with us, they won't get to play on league nights cause the place is completely packed but what great family time & I love getting them away from technology as much as possible. Jon said he felt soreness in his hiney after practicing & playing the other night, can't wait for that part, haha. He just joined a left handed guys league the night his stuff came in, he's having a blast, I love seeing him happy doing what he loves & happy he's taking me along for the ride, including me in what he loves. I want to start a league called the Pinkies, it's the closest to the "Pink Ladies". I think it's pretty cool but maybe I'm weird like that.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers