Saturday, March 6, 2010

TC & Shannon Slide show - Redding Wedding Photographer

Turn up the volume & leave me a comment. What else can I say about this family that this video doesn't cover? Since their wedding, I've been trying to finish TC & Shannons wedding video & FINALLY came up with something that made me cry. For sure I'm admitting it out loud, that I'm a softy but I'm okay with that. I don't think you have to know anything about this family to feel the love between TC & Shannon. I do & it's not because they're my family, it's because they "have it". I had so much fun taking all their pictures, I'm sure you're going to be seeing more of them in this blogs future. TC & Shannon, I hope you enjoy the video, couldn't have done it without you :). Thanks again for being such a fantastic couple. Congratulations & I wish you many, many years to come. "I run to you".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't decide if it was an 'ahh' photo before the laughter hit with the next one. It was VERY original!! Loved it!!
Vic

Friends & Viewers