Friday, January 7, 2011

Jessica & Danny - Sundial Bridge - Redding Photographer

Due to the short time between meeting Jessica & photographing her wedding, I have been a little delayed in posting their Sundial Bridge photos but here they are. That's where I first met Danny & since we were out together, I decided to photograph them so they could get to know me while getting used to what style of photographer I am.
Words of Advice: Don't hire a photographer without seeing what their style is like & if it suites you. My style is not traditional & that's important to know prior to hiring someone you're trusting your memories to. Your photos are the only thing you will have left from the wedding, the most important investment & you should certainly enjoy viewing them.
I describe myself as an emotional photographer. It's not about standing, forcing a smile & getting your picture taken, it's about capturing a moment you will cherish forever.
Danny & Jessica were so fun during this visit & I loved photographing their wedding. What an awesome, happy couple. Thank you again Jessica & Danny.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers