Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcoming Emily Ann & Win a FREE Session - Redding Newborn Photographer

This is brand new, hot off the press, 6 lbs, 5 oz, 20 inches long, sweet, little, beautiful Emily Ann. Ann is most definitely after her great Aunt Kim, right Adam?! ha ha, yeah...no really, I'm serious, She is...Right?! :) Thank you Adam & Jen, You're the best! Because I'm so excited about this newborn session, I'm offering a FREE photo session to 1 lucky blog visitor.
  • The first 3 people to leave a comment on this blog post, will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE 1-hour photo session.
THE HOW'S & WHY'S
  1. Leave a comment to this post...include your real name & a screen name (they will be used when claiming your prize, make sure you point out which name is which, no kidding. I don't like to assume anything. Your comments will Not be published for others to see).
  2. In the comment, explain in a few sentences why you want &/or deserve a FREE session. You can be as funny, serious or unique as you would like.
  3. Winner will also receive 10 high resolution images on a disc with image release.

FINE PRINT (lol)

  • Session must take place in Shasta County (CA).
  • Contest ends Sunday, Jan 30th, 2011 @ midnight. I can't keep it going forever, I'm really impatient when it comes to gifts & surprises. Even when I'm the one giving them. Winners will be posted on my blog on Tuesday, Feb 1, 2011. Winner must contact me prior to Feb 15, 2011 to claim your prize. All the details will be on the winning announcement post.

GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Friends & Viewers