Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gavin needs our prayers, for Natalie Norton

I have never done this before but I am sending out a prayer request for an amazing mother Natalie Norton & her 8 week old baby boy Gavin. She is a photographer based out of Oahu, Hawaii & I have been viewing her blog for last 6 months or so. Her little Gavin is currently fighting for his life & "momma bear" is fighting with the strength of Jesus hoping to see a miracle. I believe in miracles & I believe Natalie's strength & belief that he will survive these rare difficulties & that's why I'm sending this out to the Prayer Warriors I know. I'm not sure how people do those links with names so I'm just sending her blog link my way... http://www.natalienortonphoto.com/ Please send them your prayers. God is truly amazing so let's show Natalie, her husband Richie & their 3 other boys that miracles can come true. Thank you so much. I didn't want to send this post without a picture, so here is a group prayer going out to Gavin.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers