Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mamas can be sexy too... - Redding Maternity Photographer

Don't you agree? Diane was so beautiful this morning, not sure if it was her newlywed glow or the baby glow (probably both), but this girl was screaming sexy mama. I know sexy & mama aren't words usually used together (And why not?), but when her new husband seen them, he thought the same thing & wants her to buy her own cowgirl hat :) When somebody calls & asks me to take their photos, the biggest problem I have is calming down & not asking them to take every possible photo scenerio for their family. So, when I was contacted by the bride-to-be for wedding photography, I was so excited to hear she was also expecting a new addition to their new family. So, me being the photography freak that I am, I pretty much went overboard. Me? Whodathought huh? What happened to calming down you ask. Well, weren't you listening?, I'm a freak! So, due to my obsession, she received the photos of her 2 boys the first day we met at the park, their wedding photos, family photos &...my favorite, her maternity photos. She was just over 20 weeks along during the maternity session & had the smallest bump I have ever photographed but I enjoyed every moment of it & I think these photos are some of my favorite maternity photos I have taken so far...I think I say that with each session cause I like each session in their own unique way. Isn't she beautiful & look at that intense look on her face, I think it represented confidence that radiated this amazing glow. Pregnant women are so amazing. Let me say, this was one of the quickest maternity sessions I have ever done (1 hr total). Diane was so wonderful letting me take all the other pictures for her, I didn't want to take up too much of her time. That being said, these were some of the best quality photos I think I have taken to this day thanks to my new 85mm lens. Of course I'm showing the last photo session I did for this family & the latest session so far this year because I couldn't wait to show my favorite session first. Don't get me wrong, I love the wedding photos too but having this opportunity to get close to a family & to be allowed this private access, I am grateful beyond belief. A lot of women don't think about capturing this time of them having a baby, I think it's just as important as getting the newborn shots with the baby just weeks old. I will however be missing that with Diane since she is moving today to Maine. I hope the best for this wonderful family & I will be showing more of them in the near future. Thank you Diane, Rob, Nathan, Noah, & Gavin for the wonderful times, and... ...ya'll come back soon, ya hear.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers