Sunday, June 20, 2010

This playground is "CLOSED"

...That's what the sign said when we pulled up to the playground to play for a few hours. Closed for maintenance. AAAHHHH MAN!!! I think we all made a face. Oh well, we'll play hide & seek, not much to hide behind but I've know kids to play all day with a piece of cardboard.
This is Nathan (photo above) & Noah (photo below), Diane's 2 boys.
The photo below shows Noahs cute eyes starring directly into the lens. He was having fun playing peek-a-boo behind my clipboard. He didn't think I could take a picture quicker than he could cover his face. I think I won. Whatever it takes to get the smile, look at those eyes.
This is Noah counting...in a praying kinda way.
Marissa & Matt went with me so the kids would feel more comfortable while I starting shooting some pictures. It's so much easier meeting the kids prior to the event you're photographing & even better if you take your own kids to break the ice. That way, they get used to loosening up & to just have fun. There is little directing but they don't notice it a bit.
After their rare public appearance, they were off. UP, UP & AWAY! Let me know when you fly back into town & we'll check to see if the playground is open

No comments:

Friends & Viewers