Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stacia & Mitch are celebrating their love -Redding Photographer

I get the honor of capturing Stacia & Mitchs special day in Sept 2011. We had a short session for some engagement photos so we could get to know each other before the wedding day. We met up in Old Shasta which was my first time using that landscape area since starting my photography career & I captured Stacias family for Christmas card photos at the same appointment. It was pretty busy place with other people & had quite a few other photographers doing the exact same thing I was doing. It was lacking a little privacy but we made the most of the last warmest day of the year. I can't wait for their wedding next year.
This last photo is 1 of my favorites of the day. Don't they look smoking hot! What an awesome love!

No comments:

Friends & Viewers