Saturday, November 13, 2010

Welcoming Hayley - Susanville Family - Kimberly Kester Photography

This is Hayley, the incrediby beautiful daughter of John & Amanda. There are not enough words to describe how I feel about this family & how they allow me to be a part of it. Since I was going through Susanville on my trip to Reno, I offered to do the photo session at John & Amandas home (besides, I couldn't wait to see Hayley in person any longer & especially to see my buddy/assistant, Cameron). The weather was snowing on the way over so I knew it would most likely be an indoor session but that's okay, cause I don't like being cold (even though I'm always hot????). It seemed like forever since I seen Cameron during the matenity session in March & when I seen Hayley, she totally stole my heart immediately with those big beautiful eyes.
The next 3 photos are some of my favorites of the day, I never thought baby bubbles would be so adorable.
I was only at their place for an hour & the time seemed to fly. Of course I arrived at morning nap time (which unfortunately for them but good for me, she only slept for 10-15 mins), so I took some of her in her crib playing peek-a-boo with her brother.
LOVE the tongue!
She was so tired, as you can see but remained so incredibly cute, even when she got fussy. Look at that smile, I love what I do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Were Papa and Grammi surprised to see these pictures of our Little Missy! Kim, you definitely captured our sweet baby girl with her BIG eyes. Such great pictures! And, of course, such a wonderful family picture. What beautiful families I have...but I'm not partial at all.

God bless you!

Cindi Good

Friends & Viewers