Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CONTEST WINNER!!!...& Little Miss Sassy

Thank you to everybody who submitted their comments. Sorry I didn't give much time to enter this contest but it was my first & I was really excited (and impatient) to have a winner. So, without further delay.... The WINNER is TAJSA CAMPOS. Please email me @ kimsartistictouch@yahoo.com, include your user name & contact information to the claim your prize. Please contact me prior to Tuesday, Feb 15, 2011. Again, thank you to everybody & good luck next time. I hope to do contests regularly (except wedding season) so keep checking back. Here are more photos of my great niece Andrea during her last visit to Redding. This first b&w is mine & her moms favorite. Little Miss Sassy!
Isn't she so cute. What a smile!

No comments:

Friends & Viewers