Thursday, March 3, 2011

TC & Shannon "Do you believe in love" - Redding Photography

Turn up the volume. I try to encourage sessions that include the best time of the day for the best images (within first 2 hours after sunrise & last 2 hours before sunset). Sometimes it's not always the most ideal time of the day when I meet with people & I'm learning to embrace it, look for the shade (or the best I can get) & just have fun no matter what, cause to me, it's all about the image content. This was one of those sessions, the middle of the day but the winter sun was still low in the sky. The best part, Shannon & TC go the extra mile, totally having fun with each of their sessions. I have had a cold for weeks now (can't seem to shake it) so it took me a while to finish their slide show & I changed the song 3 times before sending it to them to preview. I know I dug back to the 80's for this one but it fit their session perfectly..."Do you believe in Love" Huey Lewis & The News. Enjoy!

Shannon said "We loved it!!!!! The pics turned out great of course and I couldn't stop smiling. Thank you sooooooo much. We really do owe you." Shannon, I just want you two to keep me busy each year with Anniversary sessions like this one. Capturing how you two grow with each other is my reward. Love you both!

No comments:

Friends & Viewers