Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America

I hope to get some photos from our property of the fireworks this year, even though we have lots of digger pine that might block the view & we live out of town, it's not going to stop me from trying. I'm usually too tired to stay up, I know, I know... most fireworks usually start @ 9:00-10pm but lately I just can't keep my eyes open past 8:30-9pm (yes I'm a fuddy duddy) unless I'm photographing a wedding or one of my fav shows, Law & Order, comes on. I will sit on the couch in a comatose state to watch that show, no kidding & I've done it many times. Love how that show makes me think & pay attention to what's going on. Maybe it's the Columbo-wanna-be inside of me but I love shows that make you think & this one is the best by far. Anyways,...I know the chances of us getting any photos, especially any good one's, is far fetched (due to the distance I'm shooting at) but if I'm awake (and that's the plan Stan), I'm gonna give it a try. I've been reading some tips online (www.digital-photography-school.com/tips) & really want to see if I can do this, it's my first time trying, so wish me luck. I hope everyone has a happy, safe & relaxing holiday. Sugar (photo above) has started her holiday weekend a little early.

1 comment:

Amanda Pruett said...

Sugar looks so sweet! I love these two pictures!

Friends & Viewers