Friday, August 3, 2012

How about a little snow this summer



The other day, Jon & I were talking about this day with Lady back in 2010, we both recalled how we laughed & laughed, so I decided to share it with you. We adopted her right about 2 years ago & she's been such a great dookie & although she's older (she was 6 when she became part of our family), she's still full of life.
It snowed her first winter with us & I don't think she's ever seen it before but that didn't stop her, she dove in face first....



Check out all the snow on those whiskers. She found one of her toys under the snow, after nose digging it out, she wound up playing, then eating the snow. I've never seen a dog eat snow before. She was so goofy.

At the top of the driveway, Jon took off  running back to the house, she got all excited & took off after him. When she caught up, she grabbed his robe & tried to drag him back to the house. So flipping funny, it was like she was getting onto him for running in the snow. I couldn't stop laughing, she made our morning.


I thought maybe seeing snow would cool you off, you know reverse psychology, lol. I felt the chill from that morning when I was editing them,....Well, can't blame a girl for trying. I hope you enjoy today!

No comments:

Friends & Viewers