Tuesday, December 22, 2009

4 family photo shoot

I just finished the biggest family session ever involving 4 brother's & their families on the 19th.
I LOVE taking family pics & I had a lot of fun doing something I have never done before, a huge family session. I also learned that I needed to have someone keep track of the time for me. I don't wear a watch or look at my cell phone during a session (I think it's rude to be a clock watcher during a session) so I have no idea how much time is going by. It was a foggy afternoon with slight drizzle, almost no sun so we went to Sundial Bridge for outside cover. The pictures were for the brother's parents so there was a total of 24 people, 4 brother's, their 4 wives, 14 kids, 1 son-in-law, 1 grand-baby and a partridge in a pear tree. Whew! I truly hope I get more time with each individual family again so I have more time to be creative. Everybody cooperated so well & koodos go to Catherine for getting everybody there in coordinated clothing. The bonus was finally getting pics of 1 of my best friends. I will post most of the family pics now then do a separate post of my friend, her boyfriend & his 2 beautiful girls. The 1st picture above is the entire family groups. The 2nd picture is the re-creation photo plus 4 additional kids. The boy laying on the right was throwing a fit during the original photo so we had him repeat it for this photo & he did a great job...They ALL did a great job! They all smiled & laughed during the session which made things go smoothly & time seemed to fly which in fact was just over an hour for the entire session.
A huge thank you to the entire family for their time & hope to see you all again soon.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers