Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dana, Jason, Christina, Hailey

This is 1 of my best friends, Dana. Besides getting a quick shot of her during a visit from our mutual friend Shari (Saray) from Idaho, this is the first time I have been able to take her picture. I had to do it during the entire family group session but hey, I gotta do what I gotta do. Her boyfriend Jason & his girls were some of my first models almost a year ago & the girls keep getting prettier each session. Hailey was so happy, she didn't stop smiling the entire shoot & Christina is a constant model, always striking a pose. It would be fun to do them individually & let each of their spirit shine for their own session...all they have to do is caa-aaaaallll.
I love these pics below & I hope he gets into trouble for the next one, he sure looks proud of himself--oh, never mind, looks as though he did so I had to include it so he keeps getting that look from Dana. Don't they make a cute happy couple? Love that look on Jason's face.
Side note: Jon said he just didn't get this last picture, he thinks it looks like a 5 year old took the picture & didnt' know how to. I like it though cause it focuses on the emotion of the moment & not the faces. What do you think?

No comments:

Friends & Viewers