Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sydney, Model for the day...

Taken 4-10-2010
This is Sydney, she was our gorgeous model during the Turtle Bay (http://www.turtlebay.org/) photography workshop featuring Kevin Lahey (http://www.kevinlahey.com/). I will be honest & say that I hadn't heard of Kevin until a few weeks ago. He brought Sydney along as a model & I was really proud at what I captured. What a fun day & the best part...Kevin said he really liked how I tilted the camera to take some photos. It made me feel pretty good that I was doing something he didn't see very often. These are all (SOOC) straight out of camera, in Manual mode, no computer enhancements, photos. Kevin liked the b&w setting on the camera for instant gradification. I have a hard time choosing my favorites so I'm not going to this time, they are all my favorites.
Beautiful hair to boot, she's so pretty.
I LOVED the eye contact!! I started smiling & telling her what to do...like using her fingers to shape her pretty face. I wish I could have taken over & directed her the way I wanted, I would have gone crazy with photos of her hands & face.
See, not much more to say...that beautiful smile & direct eye contact says it all. The first photo & the last 3 b&w photos are Sydney's favorite photos. I can't argue with that.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers