Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kristis having a Girl! - Anderson Maternity Photographer

Kristi texted me months ago, announcing "It's a girl"! I didn't even know she was pregnant, I had only seen her across the baseball field a few times a month, I always came & left without saying Hi & my attention was always on photographing the baseball games. How rude of me, she never even knew when I was there & thought I knew she was expecting. I need to be better than that in the future. I was very excited she included me in her announcement, hearing it was a girl, the first thing I thought of was,... Finally, she's completely surrounded by men, even the 4-legged kind & she desperately needed a reason to buy something pink & frilly. Just wait until the first time she refers to her precious baby as "my daughter", it's a moment that still touches me to this day when I think about the first time I said it after having my only daughter, Marissa. It's an incredible-humbling feeling & Never goes away!!
Kristi & Ed, Thank you for having me & Congratulations to you all!!!
(In photo below), Kristis boys from left to right...Joe, Jake & Cody.
Ed, you are a truly Awesome guy, you totally helped us all to relax by constantly making us laugh. I thought Kristi was going to have the baby right in the front yard, you had her laughing so hard, can't wait for the newborn session.
Can't forget to show you the coolest 4-legged man of the bunch, Brutus. Isn't he macholy cute?, after all, I was told, boys aren't supposed to be cute.
Oh my gosh, I think she's a totally gorgeous, beaming, hot mama! Can't wait for baby Ava to arrive (on schedule hopefully), see you soon!...but not too soon.

1 comment:

Kristi & Ed said...

And now to realize, that was the house for a 9lb 7oz, 21in baby GIRL! I still cannot believe she was so big, but it truly does explain so many things! We loved this session. The kids (including us) all had such a blast with this! We loved every minute of it. Kim you are truly amazing in all that you capture!

Friends & Viewers