Monday, November 21, 2011

Amber, Brandon & family

I could take photos of this family all day long....& if it had been warmer, I would have. Talk about your little troopers, it was sooo cold outside (I'm from a long line of cold weather haters) but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do :) & these kids did a great job & so did mom & dad, especially after Micah showed his dad how to smile really good. How cute is that?
These last 2 pics are some of my favs from the day. I love these kids, absolutely LOVE them & so do my own kids. I don't know what I would do without my own kids helping me at this session (I don't typically take them to all my family sessions), my daughter held both of these kiddos to help keep them warm (yes they had jackets) while I was taking a few pics of mom & dad. Thank you again to Amber & Brandon for this time with their family, can't wait to see which photo they use as their Christmas card.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers