- Amanda Pair http://www.amandapair.com/
- Jasmine Star http://www.jasminestarblog.com/
- Crash Taylor http://www.crashtaylorblog.com/
- Digital Photography School www.digtal-photography-school.com/tips
- Me Ra Koh http://www.merakoh.com/
- Melissa Koehler http://www.melissakoehlerblog.com/
- Melissa Jill www.melissajill.com/blog.cfm
- The Pioneer Woman http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/
- The Sartorialist http://www.thesartorialist.com/ (so addicting, don't know why)
- Shutter Sisters http://www.shuttersisters.com/
- B&H camera store http://www.bhphotovideo.com/
- Showit fb page http://www.facebook.com/#!/Showit
Well, there you are, just a few cents I wanted to give. It was hard narrowing down my huge list this far but I hope this helps somebody out there. Btw, these photos are sooc (straight out of camera, I didn't even take the time to resize them), I really love them just the way they are.
They were taken at Matson Vineyard during their Crush on Sunday, October 2nd. I hope to go back to the next event for more photos. I'm really enjoying this creative Marketing avenue it gives me. If you haven't saved Matson Vineyard on your facebook page or stopped by for a visit and you love wine (or just interested in it), you should & go by their tasting room too.
This last pic is my favorite photo from the day & for my niece Amanda...I used my 50mm 1.4 lens, the camera settings were Manual mode with the aperture @ f/3.2, Shutter speed 1/640, ISO 200 on overcast morning with the sun peeking through here & there. I got down a little lower than the grape bunch & shot a little upwards & tried to get the leaves in the foreground for that nice blur. I use my back focus button for a sharper image, used the center focal point, focused on the grape pod then reframed the camera for a nicer shot with the grapes off center. Yep, I'm pretty happy with it if I say so myself! I hope to be posting more pics in a future post soon.
And if you're asking now how I would answer the question in the title at this stage of photography, I would say....you're looking at it, you can't fail, especially at art, it's all subjective & how I "see" things, so there's no reason to give up on my dreams so soon.
I thank "Showit" for asking the question in the first place, LOVE that site!!!