Saturday, October 1, 2011

Winner of the Contest!!! & a fav of Katies family

Oops, did I say I would post the results early this morning?....Well, it is Saturday & I took advantage of sleeping in a bit (til almost 6am, I know it's not really sleeping in to some people but it is for me). I started my morning off with a little Lady time (our golden retriever) while Jon slept in (even more) & I totally forgot to post the winner of the contest, my bad. At least I did it before noon so it's still technically morning, lol.
Before I announce the winner, my sister told me (yes she gives me her opinion often, lol), it was a little difficult entering my contest & I'm sorry if anybody else had the same difficulty, it was the first time trying to go through fb & wasn't sure how it would turn out. I will try to make it simpler in the future contests. I hope to be doing another one soon.
So,....THE WINNER IS RHONDA T. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Please get ahold of me before midnight October 5, 2011 to schedule your Free session. I can't wait to meet you!
No, this is not Rhonda in the photo below. This is Katie, Brandon, Abi (the cutie on daddys lap) & Emi (the cutie on mommys lap), we all went to the Sundial Bridge for a few family photos last night, this one is my favorite. I love this family like no other, they are super special in my heart, Love you guys, thanks for giving me this time with you & the kiddos. I'm hoping to go back & have a little tea party lunch with Abi soon. She makes the most delicious pretend cake ever ;) Mmmmm Mmmmm!
Have you scheduled your family photo?

No comments:

Friends & Viewers