Thursday, April 5, 2012

My little blessings

Click on the photo to see them bigger & to see the spider on the railing, I wasn't focusing on it but was pretty happy to discover it. Don't you just love it when it rains & the sun is shining too. Boy, it kinda sounds like I've been ungrateful during the last couple of posts & that's not the case at all. I love photography & love little surprises & reminders that everything doesn't go as planned & we just need to find the positive & the beautiful in each situation. I love photographing people & everything that goes with the uniqueness in their lives, not cookie cutter poses. Nature is where I started & where my heart finds comfort, peace & love. These are a few photos that I took out my back door within a couple of hours of each other last night. Don't you love this beautiful sunset that kissed me good night. I am a lucky, lucky girl & I know it.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers