Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Totally Loving Spring - Redding Photography

When I first started photography, this is what I photographed. No pressures, not deadlines, nobody asking me to photoshop their bodies to make them look like a model, switch heads, etc. Just beautiful blooms in one way or another, simply looking pretty for the camera.
All of these photos were taken with my 50mm, 1.4 lens at different f-stops & shutter speeds but what makes these images most important to me is the growth I see in my own photos, not the fact that I use better lenses. I still love the nature photos I took in the beginning with the kit lenses, the difference is the blur, not the content. I hope everybody is enjoying their Spring, I hope I made it just a little more colorful for you. Before you know it, it's going to be hot enough to fry an egg on our front porch but I love the warmth spring & summer brings.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers