Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Loving the little things, like a beautiful summer day!


I LOVE summer & I'm most definitely more of a morning person, especially those super early, warm summer mornings, sitting out on the front porch drinking my cup of warm yummy, creamy coffee, watcing the bees come to life & listening the birds chirping. It's the best thing ever! Take a deep breath & soak in all the warm hues & blue skies with beaming sunshine, isn't morning beautiful?!


But....
I also love sitting on our back deck, after sunset, watching the bats attack the evening bugs, while sipping a ice cold bottle of Corona filled with lemon swimmers inside. Gulp, gulp, gulp.....Ahhhh, I'm loving every second of it. I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!

I seriously almost knocked Jon over when I seen this out our kitchen window. I grabbed my camera out of the living room, ran out the back door to our back deck & captured a rare view of this gorgeous colorful cloud covered sunset. Usually we have clear skies during the summer but this last shot was taken in the middle of June & the color only lasted a few minutes. It's the perfect time of night to watch the bats,....Of course there was no way I was going to capture the bats on camera, I'm not that fast, lol.

Just wanted to share something I love. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Friends & Viewers