Friday, July 27, 2012

Sunsets & Circuitries


This was the last photo from last night, before coming into the house. The Fallish color was at it's brightest & I knew it would start fading from here. I love cloudy sunsets, I think they add more of a mood to the image. The photo below is what the sky looked like from my front porch, looking to the South. That's when I decided it was time to prepare for the sunset I was about to witness, hoping the clouds would look similar in the hour I was going to have to wait for it.


I wasn't disappointed by any means but the clouds were already starting to fade away within that hour, like they said it would on the local news, awwwwww, why did they have to be right tonight, of all nights, lol. .


The photo above & below are about 20 minutes apart, then the last sunset photo I took (very top photo), was taken about 10 minutes later. Within 5 minutes of the 1st photo above, the color was gone.
You can see the Earth's heat close to the mountains & in the valley.


It was a pretty good night, the un-funny, funny part is, I had a horrible headache (I know it was the start of a migraine, so it's really not that funny). This morning as I was uploading the photos, they didn't seem as I remembered, I swear I took more photos last night than I did & I swear the view looked different, cloudier or a different color?! Huh...., Funny how your mind plays tricks as it's detached from your circuitry, darn those migraines.


I missed getting the humming bird photo I wanted last night but the humming bird only came by when I didn't have my camera in my hand, which was why he came by of course (that's why the 2nd cloudy photo was taken, I ran inside & got my camera, hoping he would come back).
He did but only for a second, he found a bee on HIS flower (a newly bloomed Gayfeather) & decided to leave for the night. I'll have to try another time, he's our local dude so I know he'll be back for more. This was the split second shot (the only shot I was even able to get) of him finding the bee on HIS flower. As you can see, I was focused on the flower to prepare for his arrival, I had NO time to focus on him. I think he looks ticked off big time & the bee is high tailing it outta there. Ha

No comments:

Friends & Viewers