Monday, April 11, 2011

Contest Winner! & Good-bye Winter

Contests are my way of paying it forward, to continue to give to others by using my time & talent (if I would be so bold as to say I'm talented) & I feel like I'm a better person for it. Whether it's my contest winner getting the photos taken of themself or to give the session to another, it's a good feeling to be a part of. So let me quit yacking & announce...
THE WINNER OF MY CONTEST IS ALICE B. You will be receiving an email today announcing you as the winner. Please contact me within 5 days at kimsartistictouch@yahoo.com, comment to this post or call me (530)356-0756. I'm looking forward to talking with you & Thank you to all who entered.
With everything else going on, it finally feels like Spring has arrived so I wanted to say a quick good-bye to winter. Jon & Lady will miss the snow dearly, me not so much. Although I love it when it visits, snow is better enjoyed for just a day or two then it needs to go & let the sun shine in. Just like camera batteries, I don't do well in the cold but love the beauty it creates.
These photos were taken back in February & Lady had so much fun rolling & digging in the snow. The best things in our life are sometimes tossed aside & discovered by others as treasure. So glad she's part of our family. So blessed for the little things.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers