Saturday, April 30, 2011

She loves me, she loves me not...

This is my beautiful niece Amanda, her charming husband Geoff & their incredibly smart, pretty, adorable, happy, silly daughter, (& my new BFF) Andrea. They came to stay with us for a couple of days to relax & so Amanda could check out my DSLR cameras for a future purchase of her own. This photo was taken as they were getting ready to head back home to Oregon this morning & I couldn't wait to post them for our entire family to see how big Andrea is getting.
The photo above is how happy Andrea was during most of the visit but when it came time to say goodbye to Auntie Kim, she wasn't very happy ;)
I actually let Amanda take some photos of me & Andrea together for practice with the kitchen window light & even though I look absolutely horrible (and I'm not kidding, not a great moment for me so please be kind), the two below totally crack me up. Andrea had me laughing so hard I didn't have a chance to even try to pose for the photo. I love the look this sweet little girl has & it makes me feel pretty special I could get her to smile so big.
Yep, it's official, She Loves Me. Gotta love those dimples, such a cutie pie. It was so good seeing them, Lady already misses cleaning up the floor after her & I already can't wait for another visit.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers