Thursday, April 7, 2011

Outside Christians Box - Redding CA Senior Photography

I wanted to take Christian outside of the traditional stand & pose photography box I'm sure he was used to, so we started off to the old Downtown area. I got a little inspired by all the textures in the area & it was unusually quiet. I think I captured his personality pretty well & so did his mom.
I love signs.
I completely LOVE these last 2 photos. Christian, you did such a great job, making the morning go by so smooth & fun. Thanks for being such a trooper & just going with my craziness. These turned out GREAT!!
Can't wait for your next session!
PS. THE RESPONSE TO MY CONTEST IS BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED, THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE ENTERED. IT'S NOT TOO LATE, IF YOU WANT TO WIN A FREE SESSION, YOU HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT, SUNDAY, APRIL 10TH. I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER MONDAY, APRIL 11TH. GOOD LUCK & HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers