Thursday, July 8, 2010

Diane & Rob - Redding Wedding Photographer, Part 3

This is part 3 (with some of my favs) & the end of my photos from their wedding. What a wonderful day & I was so honored to be a part of it. Thank you to Amber & Jennifer for recommending me & loving what I do. Thank you to Diane & Rob for being so wonderful & letting me be involved in capturing your special day.
Dress view with the train all the way out.
This perfect wedding site came with a flowing creek & having natures beauty so close often gives me ideas of what I want to see in a photograph. If you look closely, Diane & Rob are in the creek. I asked Diane how attached she was to the dress, this is the result of that question & having someone trust me. I love the photo, especially their expressions. The only thing that could have made it cooler was having the train flow in the water, but we decided that would take too much time to untie it & she didn't want her dress that wet.
The day kept us there just past 7:00 pm & I was totally exhausted. The creek was what did me in, so glad we did it last. The owner of the property told me I should wear shoes in the creek but I remembered back to the days of summer as a kid & I would walk on the rocks barefoot (and I didn't bring extra shoes)...Well, I'll admit, toooooooooo many years of covering my feet has gone by, there were bruises covering the entire soles of my feet for weeks from those creek rocks, next time my shoes are getting ruined. Still, that was the coolest thing anybody has ever let me do. And I thank you both again. So cool to join in your day & have a great time in Maine.
I will be showing some of Jon's photos from the wedding next but I'm only going to show it in only 1 post.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers