Saturday, August 27, 2011

FREE SESSION & it's Jons Bday....!!!

...but with a little KIM SPIN.
TO ENTER THIS CONTEST:
--Simply "Like" my facebook business page (Kimberly Kester Photography) & post a comment on THIS fb blog link or just comment below directly on this blog post. If you're a personal friend, you're welcome to enter using that fb page as well.
--You must state you are entering the contest & if you do so on my blog directly (& so there's no confusion), it would be great if you could leave me your full name. Remember, I don't show the comments on my contest blog posts so it's a little more private.
--Deadline to enter: September 30th...I know, I know, it's like forever from now & trust me, I'll want to cut the contest short a million times before then (you can thank my sister for this, she said the other contests didn't run long enough). So I'm trying to be more patient & I think I'm improving :)....after all...what better way to master patience, than to practice it.
--The winner will be posted here, early in the morning October 1st & I will link my blog post to my fb pages that morning.
--The winner has 5 days to contact me (before midnight October 5th) by email kimsartistictouch@yahoo.com.
--The session must take place within 30 days of the winner being announced (with special arrangements for newborns).
MORE DETAILS:
--The session is basically for family & friends up to 4 members.
--The session will include 1-2 hours of shooting (because I often get carried away & an hour may not be enough time if we're all having fun).
--Includes 1-2 locations, must be in Shasta County, Northern CA area & I'm open to new ideas.
--Includes 1-2 wardrobe changes (to be discussed upon winning & scheduling).
--a cd of 15-20 images you select, with a signed release.
The spin isn't using fb, it's YOU trusting in ME, it's letting me capture what I see (creating something unique to you, right down to wardrobe suggestions), it's taking photos at the perfect time of day for the best results & most importantly, it's blending your thoughts with mine to create something we will both absolutely love. Besides, spending this time creating memories with the ones you love isn't just priceless, it's FREE!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!, I can't wait to meet you (or to see you again).
PS. As I said in the title, it's Jons bday today! Happy Birthday honey, I love you for all the support you give me & so much more.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers