Monday, August 29, 2011

Matson Vineyards - Redding CA

Jon & I visited Matson Vineyards a couple of weeks ago & I was NOT disappointed in anyway. I found a new wine they were serving during the tasting, it's their 2009 Viognier & it was soooooo incredibly good. I'm usually a red wine kinda girl but this will take the place of red for a little while (no worries red, I'll be back). I'm going back for more photos when they do their "Crush" (grape harvest) & I totally can't wait. It was a fun unique experience & I'm a little hooked on this place right now. If you haven't visited them & you love wine, you don't know what you're missin'. Even if you're not a big wine drinker, you might find something you'd like to have on hand for someone that is. Just sayin'.
Marc Cooper was on site playing the guitar, man that guy can sure play. Jon didn't see him at first & thought it was a cd, so we bought one (they sell them in the Tasting room).

1 comment:

Amanda Pruett said...

Love these pictures, Kim! I especially love the Second to last photo (Long vines of purple grapes) and the 13th photo of the wine being poured. These pictures sure make me want to go check it out!

Friends & Viewers