Friday, August 19, 2011

What did you photograph today?

I read today on Facebook (Jasmine Stars post) it's World Photography Day & she asked what we took a photo of....Well, since my favorite subjects are in school & at work, I chose this tiny bee on one of my front yard flowers. I almost didn't even see it. I've seen honey bees, bumble bees, meat bees & wasps but this one was new to me, so teeny tiny, you may need to click on the photo to actually see it. It was actually flipping itself upside down to get to the pollen, I can't see a bumble bee doing that without taking out the whole flower, lol. I could have taken a photo of one of our dookies but this was unique so it felt more appropriate to post, since it's probably once a year occurance, just like WPD. Happy Friday & what did you take a photo of today?

No comments:

Friends & Viewers