Friday, September 25, 2009

Matt, Sarah & Family - Baby Bundle - Redding Maternity Photographer

Taken May 2009 thru Aug 2009. Above is my most favorite pic of the day so I had to post it first.
This is Matt, Sarah, Alysum & Olivia to be. The morning was cool & green which made for some great shots. Matt & Sarah have been there for my photography education. They are always willing to go that extra mile to make my ideas reality & I appreciate that very much. Can't wait for our next session.
Look at her little tiny hand on the top of mommys belly. Isn't that precious.
"Blowing kisses in the wind" Sarah is so cool, she is willing to do anything asked of her during our sessions. She is so photogenic with a beautiful baby bump & such a good mom already to Alysum. Thanks Sarah for being so much fun.
This was so cute, Alysum put her little finger on Sarah's belly button showing us where the baby was.
Not much longer & Matt will be literally surrounded by women, even of the 4-legged kind.
Precious Olivia has arrived. I was honored by the request to go to the hospital the day of her birth & photograph this beautiful baby girl. I was a little nervous but at the same time, I felt a little like a true professional (carrying my camera bag into the room).
3 Months later; this is part of Olivia's beautiful nursery & the reason I needed my new wide angle lens (so I can get the entire room in one picture). I can't wait for my next newborn session.
Sleeping Beauty, crashed on daddy & mommie's bed Sugar is so sweet. I love german shephards.
AHHHHH!!
You guys are awesome & I'm very glad to know you. I Can't wait for the next family memory.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers