Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jason, Christina & Hailey

Taken Feb 2009. This was such a fun day. It was a chilly February afternoon & the gusts of colder wind didn't make it any better but we managed to create great photographs & forever memories. Here's to my model family, even though dad didn't think he was photogenic, he wound up looking pretty fine in the last photo. Glad his girlfriend loved it. His daughters couldn't be more different but beautiful just the same. I'm still working with sizing appropriately to post to blog so some of these look a little blurry or distorted but trust me, the originals came out beautiful just like this family (try double clicking them to view them better, might get better view). I can't wait to do their pictures again.
These last two were my favs of the day.

No comments:

Friends & Viewers